Fall Golf in Kelowna
It might be fall in the Okanagan, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of great golf that can still be had at any of our Golf Kelowna Courses.
Tips to Play Golf in the Fall
- Pre-Book Tee Times – all courses offer online booking, but in the fall both first and last tee times change regularly. Book online to guarantee your time.
- Dress in Layers – it is easier to take clothes off as the weather warms up than to add more layers. Make sure you have extra items in your bag like a windbreaker and an extra pair of socks.
- Use a Softer Golf Ball – in cold weather a softer ball will provide a better feel… particularly if you catch a shot thin!
- Club Up – the ball doesn’t travel as far in cold weather so you are always better to take an extra club on your approach shots.
- Tee Shots Will Roll Further – with firm, crisp conditions your ball will roll further, this is particularly important when you are laying up in front of a hazard.
- Walk If You Can – the exercise will help you warm up, and it’s good for you!
- Be Prepared – this is the best advice we can give you to prepare for Fall golf. A toque is never a bad idea.
There is still plenty of great golf to be played this fall, so don’t let the temperatures get you down. Keep playing because winter will be here soon enough! If you are thinking about golf travel to Kelowna in 2022 reach out to one of our Golf Travel Specialists. Thanks to everyone for enjoying some great golf in Kelowna this season. See you next time on the first tee!
Be sure to click here to enter our monthly contest to win some rounds of golf at a Golf Kelowna partner golf course.