Travel Close to Home
The Province of B.C. is encouraging us to travel within our own local community (for now). This summer’s travel plans for most of us will be contained within the borders of our own Province, but with so many golf options in the Kelowna area alone a ‘staycation’ is not a problem. With close proximity North to Revelstoke and South to Osoyoos, Kelowna is perfectly situated for all Thompson Okanagan residents to enjoy our world class golf.
Did You Know…
Within a short drive many cities in the Thompson Okanagan can easily access all of the Golf Kelowna courses. Driving distances and estimated driving times are listed below:
- From Revelstoke – 2 hours & 30 minutes (200 km’s)
- From Sicamous – 1 hour & 40 minutes (125 km’s)
- From Salmon Arm – 1 hour & 30 minutes (110 km’s)
- From Kamloops – 2 hours & 8 minutes (170 km’s)
- From Vernon – 45 minutes (50 km’s)
- From Peachland – 35 minutes (45 km’s)
- From Summerland – 25 minutes (25 km’s)
- From Penticton – 50 minutes (60 km’s)
- From Oliver – 1 hour & 20 minutes (105 km’s)
- From Osoyoos – 1 hour & 40 minutes (125 km’s)
With courses located in both central Kelowna and on the city’s edge, courses are within easy reach approaching from either Vernon or Summerland. If you are not yet ready to spend the night in Kelowna, make a day trip with a winery stop or visit to the lake along the way. All courses are now taking online tee time bookings.
When Provincial Health Authorities give you the OK to travel B.C. wide consider a ‘staycation’ with a Golf Kelowna Package.
Not a golfer? No problem, Kelowna has a lot of other things to offer.